Different types of materials have different loan periods and limitations.
- Faculty, staff and students of the University may borrow an unlimited number of long-term loan items, but are limited to a maximum of 10 DVDs.
- All other borrowers are limited to a total 20 which may include a maximum of 10 DVDs.
- There may be limits on the number of reserve and short-term loan items that may be checked out at one time.
- Library materials can only be renewed for up to three times after which you will need to bring the items in and check them in and check them out the again to start the renewal period over.
- Please note: Reference materials do not circulate.
Loan Period Chart
|Books||28 days||16 weeks||1 year||28 days|
|Periodical (Current)||library use only||library use only||library use only||library use only|
|Periodical (Bound)||library use only||24 hours||3 days||library use only|
|Periodical, Science (Current)||2 hours||2 hours||2 hours||library use only|
|Periodical, Science (Bound)||2 hours||2 hours||2 hours||library use only|
|Harrison Room Books (varies)||library use only||library use only||library use only||library use only|
|Maps||2 weeks||2 weeks||2 weeks||2 weeks|
|Scores||28 days||16 weeks||1 year||28 days|
|LPs||7 days||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|CDs Music||7 days||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|CD-ROM||28 days||16 weeks||1 year||7 days|
|DVDs||7 days||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|VHS||7 days||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Cassettes||7 days||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|2D Graphics||7 days||7 days||7 days||7 days|