Software available on Library Public PCs
All PCs have basic software such as Adobe Reader, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, VLC Media Player and some version of Microsoft Office Suite: (2007-2019).
All windows operating systems are Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit).
Additional software on all PCs includes:
- Chemdraw is a molecule editor that allows users to create chemical structures from chemical names and get accurate IUPAC names for structures. This is available on all library machines.
- MATLAB® combines a desktop environment tuned for iterative analysis and design processes with a programming language that expresses matrix and array mathematics directly.
- Mathematica is a software program that allows users to compute and solve mathematical formulas and equations.
- Graphical Analysis 3.4 allows users to produce, analyze and print graphs, data tables, text, FFT’s and histograms.
- IBM SPSS is a powerful statistical software platform. It delivers a robust set of features that lets your organization extract actionable insights from its data.
Software available on Library Public Macs
All Macs have basic software such as Adobe Reader, Firefox, Chrome, iTunes, & Quicktime and Microsoft Office Suite: (2019).
Additional software includes: Garage Band (audio software), iWorks suite: Keynote, Pages, Numbers