Make sure that your use of STUDIOone goes well! Please read the policy before making a reservation or using the Studio.
- The Library does not provide flash drives for you to save your work. You must bring a flash drive with you to save your video.
- You may reserve either the STUDIOone video production room or the STUDIOone editing room for up to 120 minutes daily using 30 minute increments.
- STUDIOone rooms will remain reserved for you until 15 minutes after your first reserved time slot. If you have not checked out the key from the circulation desk before that time, the room will be made available to all users on a first-come basis.
- STUDIOone is locked at all times. At your reservation time, you can check out the STUDIOone editing or production room key at the 1st floor Circulation Desk. A member of the circulation department will walk with you to the room and verify the room(s) are in good condition (i.e., all equipment is present and no room damage). The user who checks out the room will be responsible for any damage that occurs while the room is being used.
- Keys not returned within 24 hours will be subject to a $30 replacement fee.
- Users should make no modifications to equipment, including downloading or installing software and adjusting the camera or removing equipment from the room. If you need software not currently available, please notify the a library staff member at the Reference Desk in the Information Commons or the 1st Floor Circulation Desk.
- Only users directly affiliated with the university (possess a University of Mississippi ID card) will be allowed to use STUDIOone.
- STUDIOone equipment is for non-commercial use only.