Make sure that your use of STUDIOone goes well! Please read the policy before making a reservation or using the Studio.
- The Library will lend you an SD card and SD card reader to use for video recording and transferring files. These items must be returned at the end of your appointment.
- You may reserve either the STUDIOone video production room or the STUDIOone editing room for up to 120 minutes daily using 30 minute increments.
- STUDIOone rooms will remain reserved for you until 15 minutes after your first reserved time slot. Please check in for your appointment in the IDEAlab located on the first floor of the J.D. Williams Library. If you have not checked into the IDEAlab by this time, you will need to reschedule your appointment.
- STUDIOone is locked at all times. When you arrive for your appointment, a member of the IDEAlab team will walk with you to the room and verify the room(s) are in good condition (i.e., all equipment is present and no room damage). The user who reserves the room will be responsible for any damage that occurs while the room is being used.
- Users should make no modifications to equipment, including downloading or installing software and adjusting the camera or removing equipment from the room. If you need software not currently available, please notify a library staff member in the IdeaLab.
- Only users directly affiliated with the university (possess a University of Mississippi ID card) will be allowed to use STUDIOone.
- STUDIOone equipment is for non-commercial use only.